Saturday 12 December 2015

Elrond, Gil-Galad and The Three Hunters!

The first of what will hopefully be many! I am a massive fan of LoTR, so here are some of my favourite characters from the franchise!


 
Elrond and Gil-Galad (Painted by Dream Painting Studio)
 
I love the first scene in the Fellowship of the Ring, with the great Last Alliance Battle, and I wanted  a very similar army! So what better to start with, than the great Gil-Galad and Elrond!? I am a fan of their look from the films and they even have some great profiles in-game. So that's the start of my High Elf and Numenor Last Alliance army!
 

The Three Hunters (Painted by Dream Painting Studio)
 
Next up are the fearsome trio! The Three Hunters; Aragon, Legolas and Gimli. Where do I begin with these guys? These are some of my favourite models produced from Games Workshop's LoTR SGB range! The sculptor really captured them well from the film, whilst they are chasing the Uruk-Hai, to get Merry and Pippin back.
 
Overall, I really like these miniatures and I can't wait to get more of the Elven/Men Army and field the Three Hunters in a friendly and themey game!



No comments:

Post a Comment