Sunday 13 December 2015

Sigmarines!


Age of Sigmar. Some people are not fans of AoS, but personally, I think it can be a fantastic game if you play friendly games! Some of my personal favourites from the range, are the new Stormcast Eternals, or more commonly known as: SIGMARINES!!! They have fantastic armour, and even though they don't look like original fantasy, they still look amazing!
 

Sigmarine Force (Painted by Dream Painting Studio)
 
 
The Sigmarines are a force to be reckoned with! Giant shields, wings and hammers, what's not to like!? I picture them fighting Chaos, like it's the end of the world...OH WAIT!
 
Sigmarine Prosectutor (Painted by Dream Painting Studio)
 
 
I love the feel that GW has given the prosecutors, they are so dynamic and you can easily picture them hammering through endless Chaos!
 

Sigmarine Liberators (Painted by Dream Painting Studio)








 
And then you have the liberators. How on earth have GW made the normal unit still look so cool!? A lot of people in the community think that they are too much like 40k, but they are still very cool in
my opinion!
 
Lord Celestant on Dracoth (Painted by Dream Painting Studio)
 
When the starter set first came out, this guy really caught my eye. He is by far, one of my favourite models from the Sigmarine army, and I think it is clear why! He is riding a Dracoth, which is itself, a very cool model.
 
Overall, even though a lot of people in the community are not fans of the new game, I am sure that I will support it, just because the models look cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment